English  日本語  中文
THE LONGREACH GROUP
LCP3
PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Quasar Engineering Limited
Fujitsu Component Limited
Kohikan Corporation, Ltd.
LCP2
PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Wendy's Japan K.K. / First Kitchen Co. Ltd.
Primo Japan Inc.
Hitachi Via Mechanics, Ltd.
REALIZED INVESTMENTS
Nippon Outsourcing Corporation
Sol-Plus and Yasuda Seisakusho Inc.
LCP1
PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Entie Commercial Bank
Asia Aluminum Group
REALIZED INVESTMENTS
SANYO Electric Logistics
Cybird Holdings
OCC Corporation
McDonald's Japan
INVESTMENTS PORTFOLIO + REALIZED FUJITSU COMPONENT LIMITED
On January 31, 2019, the LCP3 funds announced the successful closing of the second investment of the funds, the control buy-out of Fujitsu Component. The LCP3 funds own 75% of Fujitsu Component with the remaining 25% minority stake held by the former parent Fujitsu Corporation.

Fujitsu Component is a global manufacturer of relays, resistive touch panels, thermal printer and other electronic devices. The company is positioned as one of the leading relay suppliers in the global market. Sales from relays and control units for the automotive industry are driving the Company’s sales growth due to the increased usage of relays and control units in automobiles generally and especially in the high growth electric vehicle sector.

The Company was a non-core subsidiary divestment of Fujitsu. The investment further advances the LCP3 funds’ established investment strategy of investing in corporate carve outs in Japan and in the mature industrial and technology sector.
HOME
DISCLAIMER PRIVACY POLICY © THE LONGREACH GROUP LTD 2008